Noble Engineering Services consultants have intimate knowledge of equipment found in most mines and industrial plants. This knowledge is imperative to skilled diagnosis of machine problems and reliability.
Our Service Areas
Noble Engineering Services is a leading provider of Condition Monitoring, Non-Destructive Services, Metallurgy, and Professional Engineering Services across the Hunter Region and throughout NSW.
Our team mobilises from the following bases:
Newcastle - Head Office
8/17 Babilla Close, PO Box 404, Beresfield, NSW, 2322
3/108-110 Market Street, Mudgee, NSW 2850
1/73 Corporation Avenue,Bathurst NSW 2795
Noble Engineering Services is built on technical know-how. We have the practical understanding, experience and capability to assess equipment condition, devise equipment maintenance regimes, design equipment, as well as certifying existing equipment for load-bearing capacity, and structural integrity. Noble engineers and consultants have wide-ranging experience in coal-mining and heavy industry. We have a reputation for creating unique and practical solutions.
Qualifications and accreditations attained by our team include:
- Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical) – Chartered Professional Engineers
- Associate Diploma of Engineering (Electrical)
- Associate Diploma of Engineering (Mechanical)
- Vibration Institute – Cat II, Cat III and Cat IV Consultants
- AINDT Thermography Level 1, 2 and 3
- AINDT Visual Inspection, Dye Penetrant, Magnetic Particle, Fluorescent Particle, Ultrasonic Testing (AINDT Company Membership)
- Various Mechanical & Electrical Trades
- Various post-trade courses
Careers at Noble
Noble Engineering Services is a great place to start or continue your career.
As an essential service provider, we have fantastic employees working in diverse roles. As well as great careers, there is also a wide range of rewards and benefits that you receive as a Noble Engineering Services employee. Our head office is located in the Beresfield Industrial Estate, less than 1 minute from the M1 freeway. We are regularly on the lookout for talented individuals possessing skills in Condition Monitoring, NDT, and Engineering.
If you have any questions or would like to submit your resume to our Human Resources team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.